Keri tames the slut on The Today show


Keri Hilson appeared on The today show to perform the respectable "Pretty girl rock". Of course she wasn't going to perform that other song. Awww, hell no! Ain't no TV network gonna let a ho perform that song. Although I'd love to hear Keri defend and throw in the empowerment flag for that shit on day time television without the words F**k, Bang and Pussy; as she struggled to do in the company of Perez Hilton.



This performance was nice, and Keri looked hot too. It's too bad for her ass that any form of empowerment and self respect went out of the window the second "The way you love me" dropped. I won't judge...too much. Because "The way you love me" will get more spins than "Pretty girl rock" from me every day of the week. ♪ F**k meh, f**k meh! It's da way you f**k meh! ♪ Skankthem of 2010. Even Janet is wincing at how raw the shit is.

Comments

  1. That was actually a really good performance. I like how she put in "You're Beautiful" as a bridge. But, I'm kinda warming up to The Way You Love Me. I still find it whorish and depraved, but in a slightly fun way. But yeah, no one's gonna let her perform that. I wouldn't be surprised if she completely dropped it from promotion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed