Music video: Michelle Williams - We break the dawn



She gets a round of applause for not dropping how she did on BET and another for looking HOT!! If Michelle had been looking this hot during her stint as a Destiny's child back-up singer, things would've been different. But we know Tina Knowles would never have styled Michelle in a way that showed her potential as it would detract from Destiny's child herself...Beyoncé.

I wasn't expecting much from this video to be honest, because Michelle can't dance for shit. My Grandmother can dance better than Michelle and her arse is in a wheelchair. But the video was cool. Just when I thought the video wasn't going to really wow me - the scene came in where the dancers lift and throw Michelle around. THAT choreography right there was fire and damn sexy. The church posse will no doubt want Michelle crucified for having a dancer caress her breast at the 2:26 mark in the video. But they need to hush and be happy their girl is doing the damn thing.

I wish Michelle success with this single because it has the potential to be big and I myself really do like it. I hope between now and when her album releases that Michelle hits up her local Pizza hut though, because home girl is too skinny. She looked like an skeletal puppet having its string pulled to the beat of the song when she was rocking the brown dress.

Comments

  1. I am thoroughly impressed! Michelle looks DAMN good in this video, easily the best she has ever looked! And it helps that this is one hell of a song.

    Good job Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Big YESSS for this One.

    She looked HoT in the Video. I do Like it al lot.I wasnt expecting much either to be honest.My fav part has to be the bridge: with the "lift over" over routine.

    BUT it WAS NOT MICHELLE they were lifting up! 1)You never get to see her close enough to know if it was her or not, and 2), Those spins(3 spins in a row) you have to be a great dancer to de them! So as you mentionned that Your granma was a better dancer then Michelle (LOL), I guess it wasnt her( Am Practically SURE).Its Obvious! Not sure it was your grandma either though, since she's on a wheel chair :-p

    anyways, I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed