Music video: Keri Hilson - Energy



The video is boring. Like watching sexy paint dry. It's a good thing Keri looks hot. I especially love how she looks in the little blue number with the wet curly hair. I'm just glad she finally has a brand new single and video out, because this girl has been sat on the back burner for far too long. I wasn't keen on "Energy" at first, but it grows on me more with each listen and I quite like it now. It's a very safe single choice, but you can hear why it was chosen as a single. It's very anthemic, catchy and both pop and urban radio will soak it up.

Comments

  1. I love the beat, and Keri is so fine and sweaty! :D

    I really like this song a lot! The chorus was kinda too much at first, but I like it now, and the verses are nice too.

    When is her album supposed to drop anyway?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed