"Oh!" It's the SNSD-bots!

I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to post this, given the full video will release in less than 24 hours' time. But here we go: The SNSD-bots official preview to their forthcoming music video for their brand new song "Oh!".


I am not feeling them weaves. Sooyoung and Tiffany have added hair, but subtracted hotness as a result. They are the two SNSD-bots who should not be allowed to rock hair that goes past their shoulders. Shorter hair suits them down to a tee and makes them look hotter, and like women. I hate them with long hair. I'm surprised at the chick who caught my eye in this preview though: Sunny! She was looking cute, hot and everything inbetween. The face she pulled at the 0:21 mark had her look a little like 2NE1's Dara. Don'cha think!?

The video looks like it's gonna be like "Gee" on the sidelines of a football field. The SNSD-bots look nice. But the cutesy dealio should be coming to an end now, surely! This video looks like it's going to feature more sickly sweetness than "Gee" and "Tell me your wish (Genie)" combined. What happened to the sulty sexiness of "Chocolate love"?

I am eager to hear this new song. These bots turned it out with "Gee" and "Tell me your wish (Genie)". So "Oh!" should be the hat trick. Whether the song is good or bad, it's going to dominate the charts.

Comments