Single art: Britney Spears - I wanna go

Britney Spears - I wanna go | Single art

Well I'll be damned. Doesn't Shitney scrub up well! This shit looks like a shot taken from the set of those GG tea commercials she shot back in '03! The hair looks like it's been washed within the last 24 hours and the face is looking like...well...she's being made to force a smile at gunpoint. But I'm digging the freshness of how Britney looks. It doesn't ooze sex. Then again, despite the lyrical content of "I wanna go" pretty much being about being a bitch on heat, her vocal delivery is far from sexy. More like Microsoft Mary.

Britney releases official 'I wanna go' artwork @ Toya's world

Comments

  1. Britney looks really pretty and i don't think the smile looks forced, it's cute.
    The single art and the concept of the vid are completely the oposite of what i was expecting (sex etc) but i think it's a refreshing change and could pay off :D
    "I wanna go" is a jam.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed